20 Easy and Interesting Problem-Solution Essay Topic Ideas
― Albert Einstein
Now when you have to write a problem-solution essay, the process can be slightly different. Even though the structure of a problem-solution essay is quite clear by its name, when it comes down to researching, constructing, and finally writing the essay, there can be some confusion. So, before you get down to finalizing a topic that interests you, here are some guidelines you need to keep in mind.
- describe, in detail, what the problem is.
- provide more than one possible solutions.
- pick one of the more practical and feasible solutions.
- explain why this solution will work.
◆ Providing one-to-one mentoring that builds a support network for the teen.
◆ Informing family members to actively engage in the situation for a direct and positive effect.
◆ Focusing on alternative schooling programs that cater to the teen's academic requirements.
◆ Increasing number of buses/trains every hour to advocate efficiency.
◆ Using public transportation means saving money on gas and parking.
◆ Providing a discount ticket deal with offers on daily and annual tickets.
◆ Educating their kids about the risks involved and understanding Internet safety.
◆ Having an open conversation about the issue and trusting that they will make the right decisions.
◆ Installing a tracking app to monitor the child's Internet usage.
◆ Accepting that marriage is between two people in love; letting them choose a life partner for and by themselves.
◆ Providing support for the constitution of marriage without shaming an individual's personal choices.
◆ Helping to eliminate hatred among people who cannot or will not perceive ideas beyond their understanding.
◆ Deciding between enforcing a harsher policy of deportation or providing asylum for illegal aliens already living in the country.
◆ Making them pay taxes to reduce economic burden off tax paying citizens.
◆ Restricting organizations to hire illegal immigrants in order to reduce their own expenses.
◆ Putting in measures where people can earn an income and provide support for themselves and their family members.
◆ Providing emergency shelters and programs for people who need to get by in a time of crisis.
◆ Developing a range of housing options for homeless people.
◆ Speak up if you see other people passing racial comments at you or someone else; don't take the abuse.
◆ Host an anti-racism meeting in your community where people of different races can come and meet everyone and understand each other's cultures.
◆ Discuss the issue with your family members, friends, neighbors, and colleagues, and ask them to do the same; spread the message.
◆ Enforcing laws that make businesses and the general mass to pursue fuel alternatives like green technology.
◆ The government should push a variety of trade policies in order to address the issue.
◆ Along with the U.S., countries with higher population need to work together, rather than partake in the blame game.
◆ Stop preaching others and get right down to it yourself.
◆ Finding a support system or group that understands and guides you to your goal.
◆ Making some lifestyle changes; what you eat, where you eat, people you eat with, etc.
◆ Publishing an article with pictures of drunk drivers; public humiliation can be quite persuasive.
◆ Enforcing stricter laws to punish offenders.
◆ Placing sobriety checkpoints throughout the year; and not just during the holidays.
◆ Organizing classes, groups, and programs by teaming up with administrators and teachers who can make a change.
◆ Raising awareness in schools, colleges, and communities about the advantages of providing proper opportunities to these students.
◆ Pushing the 'new' study approach with not just the gifted and talented students, but with everyone who can benefit from the program.
◆ Getting yourself and your community involved in educating everyone about its impact and how to intervene safely.
◆ If you see or hear anything, call 911 immediately.
◆ Along with the national Domestic Violence shelter helpline and/or the local police, have an intervention plan in motion.
◆ Discussing the values of your family, explaining them about your opinions on drugs, and letting them know your boundaries regarding the same.
◆ Getting involved in the child's life, providing support in academics and extracurricular activities, and showing support in his/her hobbies.
◆ Helping your child understand the reason and necessity to choose a positive social group.
◆ Organizing a support group for parents whose kids play video games and possess aggressive and angry feelings.
◆ Educating kids about the positives of playing video games; channeling their interests to become a professional gamer, improved cognitive skills, etc.
◆ Offering programs to develop their skills in such a way that it can be put to their advantages for the future.
◆ Partaking in objective listening.
◆ Watching romantic movies together in order to save their relationship.
◆ Letting go of the relationship and finding someone else to love.
◆ Government needs to step in and regular the amount of money a candidate spends on his/her campaign.
◆ The constitution should be improved in order to address the issue.
◆ A law should be passed which clearly defines the amount of money donated to the candidates.
◆ Find someone else to live with. Move out yourself or throw your roommate out.
◆ Be honest about the issues you're facing and finding a common ground.
◆ Have your roommate sign an agreement like Sheldon Cooper and Leonard Hofstadter do in The Big Bang Theory.
◆ Including the athletes, the general student body should host a series of rallies and events in order to get the administration's attention.
◆ More concentration should be given to academics than athletics.
◆ Instead of monetary compensation for the games, yearly tuition should be waived off.
◆ Enforcement of stricter laws that protect privacy rights of every American citizen against government surveillance.
◆ Divulging information to the public so that everyone knows what the intelligence community is up to.
◆ A more proactive approach from the government is required to monitor the intelligence community instead of harassing the general mass.
◆ Creating policies where the school should provide heightened security in and around campuses or initiate the buddy system.
◆ Encouraging female students to participate in self-defense classes.
◆ Raising awareness around the campus, sharing resources, and providing counseling for survivors.
Coming Up With Great Problem Solution Essay Topic Ideas
There are many issues around you that could be solved, but this requires commitment and hard work from all students. To motivate you to get involved in social problems, your professors will ask you to write many problem solution essays. The most difficult part of this task is to actually find an interesting and suitable topic to discuss about. You have to make your colleagues interested in your problem solution essay if you want to get high grades. Fortunately, there are many interesting ideas that you can explore and use as topic:
- Transgender discrimination. Many people don’t know much about Transgender people, so this is your chance to give them some new information. Don’t forget that you have to bring actual solution to the problem, not just to emphasize some concepts.
- Violence among teenagers. Some parents blame the media, while others think that excessive usage of Internet is to blame. Either way, we can’t neglect that teenagers are more and more violent. What can we do to change this?
- Drug abuse. It happens everywhere, no matter how severe the law is. There are many active media campaigns against drugs, but none of them seem to be really effective. Is there anything you and your classmates can do to change this?
- Health system in your country. Hospitals need improvement and many sick patients do not have enough money for treatment. Unfortunately, the government does not do much in this situation. What are the solutions? What can other people do to solve this problem?
- Rehabilitation of criminals. When someone is released from jail, he does not have many chances to lead a normal life. He will be constantly discriminated by the society, so he will end up in jail again. What measures the government has to take to prevent this? Why the current rehabilitation process is not effective?
- Sexual harassment. Most of your colleagues don’t realize this, but many women are exposed to sexual harassment on a daily basis. Even if the law is punishing the harassers, most of the victims choose to not go to the police.
- Religious discrimination. It can make teenagers depressed and anxious, and it can make adults lose their job. It is much more than a friendly teasing; it’s something that can hurt an entire community. Present some valid solutions in your problem solution essay.
© federacioongpau.org. All rights reserved. | use this website when writing your essay