What comes to your mind when you think about essay writing on demand? A struggling student scribbling papers out of their dorm room? A company of two that divide all papers into technical and non-technical and write something within the limits of their skills and talent, which turns out mediocre?
Name your own alternative, and if it’s anything other than a well-functioning Amazon-like store for professional writing help, you have the wrong idea of this business – at least of custom writing in our understanding.
Masterpapers.com was created to battle the prejudice and overturn the rules. We have made writing essays on demand a high-level educational service, and more and more students find it instrumental to their academic success.
Does it make us the best essay writing service? Probably. But we think a more appropriate question will be – what can we do for you? Worry not – this is exactly what we’ll be talking about here.
Writing an essay, or any other paper for that matter, is not just writing. It includes so many other things – researching, finding a topic, formulating a thesis statement, outlining, writing the draft, editing, proofreading and formatting. Research papers also include writing a proposal.
These are exactly the stages that we can help you go through. Say you have a problem formulating a thesis statement – why not have a writer do it for you and then proceed working on the paper independently? This way you will speed up the work and let your writing talent shine, even though a professional has helped you lay the foundation.
Or maybe you just HATE editing and proofreading? These stubborn mistakes keep sneaking into your writing no matter how hard you try to banish them? Well, you have already done the most difficult part – writing – now you should feel completely in your right getting help with less creative and more formal work.
To reiterate, we will find a writer to do the following for you:
- Find a topic
- Formulate a thesis statement
- Research the sources
- Outline your paper
- Write the first draft
- Write a chapter
- Edit your draft
- Proofread the paper
- Format the paper using the style of your choice
- Write a research proposal
In other words, WE CAN HELP WITH ANYTHING that relates to your paper, and thanks to order customization options, you won’t have to pay for services you don’t actually need.
The subjects and paper types covered vary as well. Even though we usually call MasterPapers.com a custom essay writing service, we, in fact, deal with the whole range of writing assignments.
- Research papers
- Admission papers
- Other assignments (which includes all other kinds of assignments)
All of those – in over 50 subject areas. There is no chance we won’t have your back when you come to get assistance.
As a result-oriented college essay writing service, we offer you a fast, simple, and transparent mechanism of ordering our help. All we need from you is comprehensive information about the paper. After you provide us with it, everything happens almost on its own!
- We search through our data base of freelance writers and find a specialist that has appropriate qualification level and experience
- The writer confirms the order and receives the details then proceeds to working on your paper
- Right after the paper is written, it is sent to the QA department for thorough editing
- When the QA stage is passed successfully, the paper is delivered to the customer
You decide how involved you want to be. If you have the time and desire, log into your account and get in touch with your writer. From there you can keep a finger on the pulse and make sure the order is fulfilled on time (even though ALL our orders are delivered in a timely fashion).
Don’t want to be involved at all? Then let the magic happen on its own and check your inbox when the deadline approaches.
The reason why there is a possibility for you to control your writer is because we want to deliver the best possible result, and it’s always better to have a customer’s input.
And if you don’t feel up to it, all the writers we work with are qualified to create perfectly fine papers on their own. To work at this service, we require at least a master’s degree and 2 years of experience – enough to produce brilliant papers on a regular basis.
How about getting a cheap custom essay with a bunch of value-adding guarantees?
We get it – you want to buy your custom essay from a company that will offer the best deal. Ours is this:
An original and well-research paper at an affordable price and within the shortest time.
And there are also guarantees that support the offer and make it a sure deal!
- ORIGINAL WRITING – the QA department makes sure that every paper that leaves our servers is fully original by even the highest standards.
- FULFILLMENT IN A TIMELY FASHION – for every order, the work is planned and organized to meet even the toughest of deadlines. We promise you’ll have your paper done right on time.
- SUPPORT 24/7 – check on your order status or get any other information regarding your paper or writer by calling or contacting us online.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION – your identity, along with all the personal and financial information you submit, is protected with cutting-edge security means and protocols.
- FREE REVISIONS – even after your paper has been delivered, you can have it revised for free if you believe it doesn’t fully meet your requirements.
There are discounts, too, but high quality of writing is, as we believe, the most important criteria for a smart and strategically thinking customer. That’s why we focus on quality and will never let you down.
Order writing essay by a pro now, and you won’t have to think about it again!
Even if your essay is due tomorrow, we can finalize it overnight!
- Pick any deadline and we’ll meet it
- You will get instant order progress updates
- We work 24/7, so you can order anytime!
Prices within your budget. Papers worth every penny!
- 15% OFF your first order
- $50 for each friend you refer
- Loyalty Program that lets you save more
Only Relevant, Mistake-free Content
Crafted by Expert Academic Writers
- You’ll get original, custom-created content without writing mistakes
- Your writer will address all the points on your assignment brief
- The paper will boast credible sources and strong arguments
Order Your Paper Risk-Free
No one will find out that you use MasterPapers.
- The writer will adjust the style of their writing to match yours
- Free revisions to all papers if placed within 14-30 days
- We work only with trusted payment methods: Visa, PayPal
The most successful essays are well planned. Essays that go off the point with lots of extra detail will get poor marks.
Stick to the question
Underline key words in the essay title so you really understand the question being asked. It’s not about writing all you know about a topic.
Words like ‘discuss’, ‘compare and contrast’, ‘evaluate’, ‘account for’ are used as ways to direct your answer; make sure you know what they mean.
Other questions may start with ‘how’, ‘what’, ‘why’ or ‘when’.
Write a plan
Brainstorm your ideas on the essay topic to get started. Spider diagrams are good for this.
Plan the structure of the essay by numbering each of your ideas in order of importance. At this stage you may wish to leave some of them out or develop others by breaking them into sub points. Redo your original spider diagram as necessary.
You may have to present your argument for the essay under broad themes like ‘economic’, ‘social’, ‘political’ or ‘religious’ reasons. Make sure you understand which theme suits each of your points, then group your all points on the same theme in order of importance into a separate paragraph.
Writing the essay
Your essay must have an introduction. State the main points you will discuss in order to support your answer to the question set in the title of the essay.
2. Development of your argument
After the introduction add further paragraphs to build your argument, make the most important points first. Remember the way these points are ordered makes your argument clearer to the reader.
Start a new paragraph for each new important point and any linked points that relate to the question. You may include quotations from other historians and refer to primary sources (such as you can find on this website) to support a particular point.
Make sure your essay makes chronological sense. Try to present any factual points in date order.
Avoid telling the story of what happened. If you refer to an important historical event, you must make a point or comment about it. This will stop your essay from becoming a simple narrative and it shows you are trying to analyse events rather than just describe them.
Aim for five to seven paragraphs, depending on the essay and level of course you are following.
Sum up the main points and briefly restate your argument.
Re-read your work, check for spelling errors, and redraft if necessary.